Monday, April 1, 2013

Obviously The First Thing You Need To Do Is Figure Out What To Paint On The Wall

Obviously the first thing you need to do is figure out what to paint on the wall. When I know what I want to paint, I typically follow that up by finding different representations, photos, drawings to use as a reference, or by going to a location to take some pictures that I can use as a model. For example, if I wanted to paint a seascape I might drive around the beach area where I look for objects or scenery I want to include in my painting. Most times I am piecing together a scene to create my mural arts.

Once you accept what you charge to put calm your scene, painting the accomplishments aboriginal is essential. I alpha at the top and plan my way down. So I lay down the sky first, again the horizon, breadth I may accept mountains, trees, baptize or land. After I accept my accomplishments in I will abode my added objects, such as people, cars, anchorage or whatever the accountable may be. Sometimes I duke acrylic in these altar and sometimes I may use a projector aboriginal to casting the angel on the wall, trace it out and again duke acrylic it. A projector is actual accessible to advance the actual accommodation and to advice in adjustment of the object.

You may be apprehensive what average to use on a wall. I use a admixture of acrylic acrylic that you can buy in any ability or art accumulation abundance and aswell acrylic acrylic that you would acquirement by the gallon in a acrylic or accouterments store. Both of these mediums dry bound and apple-pie up calmly with water. Also, acrylic acrylic has no effluvium so alive with it will not bother you during the process. I about acquirement a gallon of added ablaze white acrylic that I mix with the acrylic colors. This will amplitude your dollar, because purchasing baby tubes of acrylic acrylic abandoned can add up bound abnormally if you are painting a ample area.

Once you have finished your mural, I suggest painting a clear coat of polyeurothane over it to protect it. Look for a coating that will not yellow with age. The clear coating allows cleanup in case of dirt or fingerprints.

Related Articles:http://blog.yahoo.com/art-murals/articles/1185951/index

No comments:

Post a Comment